Introduction to Alcohol Inks with Niki Green (Oct)
October 22, 2019
Alcohol Ink is a vibrant medium which is perfect for both beginner and seasoned artists alike. The inks allow the artist the freedom to create beautiful, abstract paintings that are interesting, fun and loose.
If you love bright, vibrant colours, then this workshop is for you. This is a chance to play and explore alcohol inks in affordable, fun environment.
In this workshop you will:
- learn basic colour theory and how NOT to make “mud”
- learn about the materials required to create alcohol ink art
- learn a variety of techniques to create different outcomes
- explore and play using different colour variations
- learn how to seal and varnish your paintings
You will create and take home:
- several 5X7 experimental paintings
- one 8×10 finished painting (ready to be matted and framed at home)
For more information and registration please call 250-391-5522 or visit https://www.coastcollective.ca/events/introduction-to-alcohol-inks-with-niki-green-oct/