Terms & Conditions For Using Opus Art Supplies’ Community Webpages
Opus Art Supplies’ mission is to support and be involved with the community of artists across Canada. We want to work with artists and arts organizations to further the reach of creativity, learning, and culture in our neighbourhoods and cities. One of the ways we approach this is to invite artists, art teachers and art organizations to post their arts-related activities including exhibitions, studio tours, calls for artists, workshops and classes on Opus’ Community website, https://community.opusartsupplies.com/.
There are a few conditions that each post must meet in order to avoid removal from the website, including:
- All events posted on the website must be arts-related. Art shows or exhibitions, art classes or workshops, studio tours, and calls for artists are all acceptable for posting to our website. Events that are not arts-related will be removed.
- Supplies lists for classes and workshops that contain links to products must link only to products available at Opus Art Supplies stores and/or on opusartsupplies.com. Postings that contain links to other art supply sellers will be removed.
- Organizations that sell art supplies or promote the purchase of art supplies at sellers other than Opus Art Supplies are not permitted to post their events or classes/workshops on Opus’ Community Art News or Community Workshops & Classes web pages. Any organizations found to be selling art supplies or directing potential students to other art materials sellers, or providers of products or services similar to Opus Art Supplies’ ranges will have their posts removed.
- Posts with offensive content will be removed without notice. Opus Art Supplies aims to provide a comfortable and welcoming space for all individuals regardless of age, race or gender identity or expression, colour, religion, sexual orientation, or disability, and will not tolerate or host content that is not respectful of all people.
- Opus Art Supplies takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Opus Art Supplies liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
- Opus Art Supplies reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the site at any time and for any reason without notice, and the User (you) are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the site at your sole cost and expense.
- Any use of the site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination, or suspension of your rights to use this site.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to amendment without written notice. Questions or concerns about content posted on this site or regarding the Terms and Conditions can be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.